drop me a message, I wont bite, well maybe just a little bit !!

Monday 2 April 2007

why today is beautiful...


Today is BEAUTIFUL.....
Is today beautiful because the sun has shone all day ? no.....
Is today beautiful because I have completed my pile of ironing? no....
Is today beautiful because I had dangerous liaison number three at the weekend ? no.... (but that's a different thing)
Is today beautiful because I hoovered and polished the interior of my car for the first time in four years ? no......
Today is beautiful because I have had my first days holiday of the year !! it is amazing and I have enjoyed EVERY minute of it so far....and what makes it even better is the fact that I am off work tomorrow too !! ha ha yippee hooray and any other cheery words that spring to mind...
I have spent most of the day loving and cherishing my home, making the most of my great day...... I have spent all day in my slobbery clothes, these are the best clothes in the world, that can only be worn at home...however as I caught sight of myself today in the mirrored wardrobes (that sounds decidedly dodgy even to mention mirrored wardrobes....maybe should have deleted ) I am ashamed to say that I am going to have to change my slobbery clothes....after catching sight of my attire, I had second thoughts about even going into the garden to hang out the washing.... I had an olive green t-shirt on that has slight bleach mark/spots on the front, I had my new preps on and a pair of camouflage combat shorts that no longer has a button attached and are totally reliant on the zip staying up to keep my dignity, however these are probably two sizes too big and are constantly exposing a builders bum position anyway..... in fact a good summary of my slob out clothes.... they make me look like an extra from the Avril Lavine skater boy music video....... I have a attached a picture of my new preps and my combat shorts so you can see for yourselves....

does anyone else have slob out clothes that they can only wear at home and would NEVER be seen dead in ???

ciao4now everyone xxx

12 comments:

none said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your holiday. It's the time I wear the Tee shirts that people give me with embarassing sayings.

mist1 said...

I have clothing that I shouldn't wear out the house. I tell myself not to wear it out of the house. But, I don't listen to myself.

het (aka quickfit) said...

hey hammer tell us about the sayings on your t-shirts.. go on dare you
x

mist
you are just a rebel without a cause haha
x

missfee said...

most of my clothes LOOK like they should never be seen out of the house :-) think a post about the dangerous liason is in order... :-)

The Mad Hatter said...

Ah days that that are priceless ... sounds like you savoured every moment hun :-)

At the moment ... its almost 2 in the afternoon and Im sitting here in a dressing gown and no undies ... me thinks shouldnt go out of the house like this ... but then the naughty side of me is saying ... ;-)

Kisses hunny bun xXx

het (aka quickfit) said...

missfee my dearest
I will do a post later in the week I promise, it is liaison number4 on friday.... ha not long to go
xx

miss hatter
I feel I should address you correctly today, as I feel that if you are stil in your under crackers and dressing gown at two in the afternoon, respect should be shown...
take care my sweet xx

het (aka quickfit) said...

mad I have misread you actually have NO under crackers on
now I feel I should be bowing at your feet or something !! lol
big up respect for your cheek !! haha

The Mad Hatter said...

Much apreciated my sista ;-)
Kisses to you xXxXxXx

Rhian said...

ooohhh yeah - clothes that should be condemned, but they're sooooo comfortable! Though it can be embarrassing when someone pops by unannounced and catches me in one of the holier items. (yup, double entendre intended)

het (aka quickfit) said...

rhian
holier clothes for all...thats what I say !!
x

Itsnopicknick said...

ofcourse I do! I wore them all day yesterday too! Seriously dodgy!

het (aka quickfit) said...

spoon
glad you have top slobby clothes too, they are just the most comfortable EVER !!

ciao4now x