drop me a message, I wont bite, well maybe just a little bit !!

Saturday 14 April 2007

what is wrong with me ?

I am sitting here just catching up on the news.....
I hear the weather.... It is going to be the HOTTEST day of the year so far.... the hottest day in April since records began...
What am I doing this afternoon ???

Going to the M.E.N areana to watch dancing on ice...!!??

What the hell is wrong with me?

I only have two things I can use to create any kind of logic...
It wasnt sunny when I booked it, and I guess its one of those things you do for love..... love pushes it sometimes though, dont ya think ?

ciao4now

2 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

What is wrong with you? Nothing ... you are the queen ... Im on my knees and bowing to you o great one ... have you also been bitten the the Ice skating bug ... shes the best ;-)

Hope you enjoyed it hunny xXxXx

het (aka quickfit) said...

hey cheers chickster... to be honest I did enjoy the show but I admit that it was only good because I watched it through my beer goggles.....
ciao4now

p.s where do I find this bug ?!! pmsl