drop me a message, I wont bite, well maybe just a little bit !!

Wednesday 11 April 2007

GRAND NATIONAL







ok so its the Grand National this weekend, I know not everyone agrees with horse racing, but this is a national treasure, its a one off when nearly everyone in the country becomes a racing tipser....



So let it be known I am now about to transpose into the female version of John Mc Crirrick or maybe even the female version of Claire balding ?!

OK so here are the tips...... get ready...

Grand National.....

number 1...Billyvoddan..... destined for the winners enclosure

number 2... idletalk.... oh this will be there too...

I think its best to go for a reverse forcast....

goodluck everyone and I can assure you that any monies lost will NOT be refunded by me, take the punt at your own risk....

but the best tip I can give you is keep ya dosh firmly planted in your sky rocket and spend it later in the day on beer !!!

ciao4now everybody peeps xx

3 comments:

none said...

I used to go to the races every weekend. I won $500 on a 20 to 1 longshot and never went back ;)

Thanks for the tips I'll make a call to Vegas ;)

Itsnopicknick said...

with my betting track record, beer really is the only win-win! hve fun!

het (aka quickfit) said...

Hammer
Seriously well done on walking away with your money, that is the hardest trick mastered !!
please dont call vegas I will feel horrified if you lost money xx

Spoon
Enjoy your beer my friend, you are on to a winner for sure ! xx