drop me a message, I wont bite, well maybe just a little bit !!

Wednesday 18 April 2007

hands free camels feet


Please dont read this post if you are easily offended.


Ok, now a days we are all trying to find the easiest and most accessable ways to achieve things, especially while driving,for obvious safety reasons... i.e we have hands free car phones, hands free sat navs, etc etc.



Well I have this morning, made a new hands free discovery.... I was a little bit late for work, hastily jumped into my car and set off at a high rate of knots..... well as I reached the sleeping policemen (speed bumps or whatever you call them) I obviously slowed down and proceded over the bump........ it was at this precise moment that I created hands free ' bean flicking '.... oh my word, I can only descibe how I created this effect as follows,

In my haste to get into my car and on my journey, I didnt adjust my trousers correctly and had inadvertantly given myself a ' front bottom wedgie ' ...... thus creating the visial effect of a camels foot............

(the only piccy I could find of a camels foot) so use your imagination....

So every time I braked and then accelerated it created a bean flicking sensation........ I did get a lot of stange looks on the motorway on my way to work as I constantly drove like my car had been filled up with kangaroo juice(of cause didnt drive like this on purpose hee hee)..... but I think I have had a good start to my day and cant wait to drive back home tonight.....

why do I keep thinking about this strange little ditti ??

The sexual life of the camel

Is stranger than anyone thinks.

At the height of the mating season

He tries to bugger the sphinx.

But the sphinx's posterior sphincter

Is all clogged by the sands of the Nile,

Which accounts for the hump on the camel

And the sphinx's inscrutable smile.

anyway its lunchtime and I am off to look for sleeping policemen or large pot holes in the road..

so if anyone knows of any pot holes, dirt tracks, sleeping policemen or any alternatives that are close to Liverpool or Manchester le me know....thanks

ciao4now everybody peeps xx

20 comments:

none said...

lol, I always thought an off balance washing machine was the way to go ;)

mist1 said...

I have a pair of jeans that does the trick every time. I can't drive like that. I'll cause a wreck. Just let me sit in the rocking chair.

het (aka quickfit) said...

Hi Hammer
I have now sorted my washing machine after figuring that the bricks needed to be positioned in opposite corners....it is now located in my living room so that if the need arises I wont miss any of the football on telly.
lol
ciao4now xx

Hey mist,
I have always been into alternative music, but after your comment, I am sure as heck gonna covert to being a rocker....rock on chick
ciao4now xx

r.d. said...

Wow, I'm actually at a loss for words... ahhh, thanks? That was very interesting but I'm not sure where to go with except maybe just "hands on".

The Mad Hatter said...

Im sorry ... I cant speak ... let me catch my breath and come back later when I stop laughing ;-)
kisses xXxXxXxXx

Rhian said...

weeelllll Het - when you find yourself in that sort of ...errr... bind...next time whip out the cellphone, set it to vibrate, have a close friend call you back. Place phone strategically. Don't answer it.
Enjoy. THEN explain to the nice policeman why you wrecked your car.

none said...

glad I could help :)

het (aka quickfit) said...

r.d your comment made me laugh, I guess theres not really much to add...lol x

Rhi, they are gonna have to be a really close friend I think and very understanding, in fact I could buy another phone and ring myself (dont think ring is the right word.....changing it to call)!! lol xx

Madster...it usually takes me 40 - 60 minutes to drive home.... but on this day it was approximately three hours, I found a great stretch of road that had approx 15 potholes and 19 sleeping policemen, with a turning circle at either end...whats a girld to do ?... let me know if you need the addy... lol xxxxxxx

het (aka quickfit) said...

Hammer

you always always help me, good advice and top posts that nearly always make me smile...thanks fella

xxx

ReneeG said...

add me away and I will add you to mine as well

STAK said...

buahahahahaha!!!!!!!.....the human capacity for finding artificial means of satisfying THE need never ceases to amaze me.......cheers!.....

het (aka quickfit) said...

Hiya Stak
Thanks for dropping in........ but you know when the need arises....its goota be fixed

ciao4now xx

missfee said...

hands free bean flicking whilst driving? The only experience I have of that is getting my lady to do it for me, bad behaviour whilst on the road :-)

het (aka quickfit) said...

hey missy
somebody told me that that happened to you on public transport....lol (thats public with an L )

ciao4now xx

missfee said...

lady lady... do explain that comment! now now now xxx

het (aka quickfit) said...

Missy
thats you and your bad behaviour on the road....... you and your mrs on public transport indulging in bean flicking !! not good not good ahahahah

ciao4now xxx

missfee said...

who said anything about PUBLIC transport?! xxx

het (aka quickfit) said...

haha missy only jokin
but remember you must try EVERYTHING at least once ahah
this is your task for the weekend !
after a few beers !

missfee said...

well it's a workable plan :-) feel like getting very busy this weekend :-)xxx

LMC said...

A little late, but if you Google "Camel Toe" you may find some more descriptive pics. Just came across your blog. Cool. Thanks.