drop me a message, I wont bite, well maybe just a little bit !!

Wednesday 4 April 2007

jelly challenging.....

ok help required......... sitting at my table with a pot of Hartleys strawberry jelly.... armed with a spoon, peeled off the lid ready to start, dig in spoon but all thats happening is that the jelly is spinning round in a circle in the tub, try a different way, too much jelly for the spoon to lift (and too wobbly to stay on the spoon) bigger spoon ? no good......... nothing available....
so what to do ? seems a bit uncouth to slurp the jelly directly from the pot (maybe fun actually) but even on my own it doesnt seem like a good idea.....
ok given up and note to self ' not to buy jelly again' until a better solution is found....

ciao4now

4 comments:

none said...

I cut it with a knife and try to keep it from flying across the room when I pry it loose. :)

het (aka quickfit) said...

Hiya Hammer
I will try that one if I ever decide to set myself another impossible challenge !! lol

ciao4now x

Vida said...

grab the biggest spoon in the kitchen!

het (aka quickfit) said...

vida, I thought about using a ladle but I dont think I could swallow that much (other may say different but I dont listen to them) lol

ciao4now