drop me a message, I wont bite, well maybe just a little bit !!

Tuesday 17 April 2007

Never fook with a woman !! you'll learn

I have discovered a few lines that seem to sum up the hidden messages that are sent out by women... below is a selections of words and the TRUE meanings behind them...... these apply in most situations and should always be adhered to, 100%, no deviation and no getting away from it...... be warned....

1.) FINE: This is the word the women uses to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. However five minutes is only five minutes, if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a real word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make. That's "okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome and say NOTHING else, nothing at all.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is a task that the woman has requested doing several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in you asking, "what's wrong", for the woman's response refer to # 3.

ciao4now everybody peeps xx

8 comments:

none said...

Oh so true. No matter how good I try to be I sometimes get:

"Sigh...Fine..Thats ok whatever"

Am I screwed or what?

het (aka quickfit) said...

Hammer my friend I think you should be afraid,,,,be VERY afraid...its coming your way fella be warned

ciao4now xx

The Mad Hatter said...

O my fooking god het ... you got it down to a tee ... and ... I must say ... all these things you say here ... I say ALL the time to fairy ... being a chick ... you'd think she'd get my meaning huh ... but she comes back for more every fooking time ;-)

Ok, I swear quite a bit ... Im a paddy ... every second word out of my gob is a swear word ... so ... trying to behave ... Im gonna steal your FOOK and put it infront of the real thing ;-)

Kisses to you my beer goggled ice skating queen ;-)

het (aka quickfit) said...

hiya Mad my sweetness...
fook is a top word and sounds a little softer than fcuk (which is the way I type it)
I love beer goggles...they seem to fit me better than my regular glasses,,,and for some rwaon everything looks so so much rosier through them...
take care my budgie

ciao4now xxx

Rhian said...

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

TRUTH!!!

het (aka quickfit) said...

Rhi

I love saying ' whatever' it just saves time using other words, by using this ONE word it can save time on paragraphs and paragraph of words that do not have as much emphasis as this one little word..

xxx

Unknown said...

God, these are so true! Seen them before, but always love reading them again. LOL. Written by a woman for sure!!

het (aka quickfit) said...

Sarah I am with you 100% written by a woman....
but I can not believe how apt they are,,,

ciao4now x