drop me a message, I wont bite, well maybe just a little bit !!

Thursday 15 March 2007

eradication of the mastication station....?

Driving home from work today, tunes on, tried to eject the c.d. and kapoot, no way is the c.d gonna eject...damn damn damn..... switch it off, switch it on again...no chance, after trying this a few more times (obviously my brain thinks that the more times I switch it off and on the more likely it is to repair this fault)like its really gonna solve it...... dummy... I think this kind of 'fix' is a girlie thing..
Anyway, as the c.d isnt gonna shift, I change it over to an unknown quantity in my car..... the RADIO....mmmm.... nothing tuned in, so hitting the find a station button (or whatever its called) and it comes to a grinding halt on this chat station about cooking... bloody cooking....
stir in the melted butter.... fold in the cornflour.... (fold it, what the fook is folding) in fact what is corn flour, and who has this ingrediant just knocking about in their cupboard? scatter half a cup of dried peel (anyone got any spare peel)? nope didnt think so..... and who in their right mind can write all these damn instructions while negotiating the Manchester rush hour traffic ? are these people crazy ? It seems that the world is going cooking crazy, every channel on a Saturday morning is cookery programmes made simple for educating people, and showing them how to create a meal that is totally impossible to make..... add a pinch of cumin.... does anyone really want come in their scoff ?
well I dont and I am making a stand to eradicate the mastication stations.....

Thats my rant over for the week, and tomorrow I WILL get my c.d player sorted.... whatever it takes... cant do the radio....

3 comments:

none said...

lol that recipe sounds delicious ;)

If it's the standard factory radio/CD player in your car you can often get a replacement on Ebay really cheap. Custom audio shops pull out the original equipment when they install and it
often goes for a song.

Mastication station lol

het (aka quickfit) said...

cheers hammer, I am gettin my tired ass onto ebay now.... might go all out and change into a so called boy racer, windows down, volume up, megga sub woofer in the boot and 300 or so speakers balanced on the parcel shelf..., but if I am honest the only woofer in my car will be the one driving !! lol

ciao4now

Itsnopicknick said...

I hate those cooking programmes and channels. What I would like to see is something that tells me what I can do with ingredients that I already have...can't be assed trying to find a shop that sells the rare 'eye of newt' that will give it it's flavour!