drop me a message, I wont bite, well maybe just a little bit !!

Saturday 30 June 2007

Lost in Space

Where on earth has all the time gone ? It seems that it is flying right on by, and at the same time I am running out of time... has someone cut the hours in a day to 15 and not told me ?
something is definitely missing... I am LOST I tell ya... LOST.. I cant seem to figure out what is happening in my life...
I guess it all started in January (yep the New Years resolutions) I decided it was time to get everything in check !!
So started a bit of a healthy eating scheme and so far I have managed to shed almost THREE stone ! HOW ? I dont really know to be honest, but I have...
Then decided to maintain the weight loss by starting Kick Boxing... I know there are muscles that are not used all the time... but after attending these sessions I now realise just how many !! after one particularly gruelling session that concentrated on the butt, I felt like I had been anally shafted by 'mr big' from HMP !!
Then decided the next order of the day was to stop being the other woman (after 5 years) I decided that it was time that I moved on and played a little harder ! (so to speak)...!! and oh am I playing hard !
So in a nutshell, I have been working on 'me' for a while.. oh how selfish am I ?
Now my challenge is to get back to bloggin and my cyber friends...
So hello again guys and I hope to see more of you in the coming months..

have fun and as always keep breathing....xx
loves ya all
xxx

13 comments:

Rhian said...

glad you're back. you shouldn't worry everyone like that. Bad Het.
Okay. Not bad now that you're back. You are back now, right? Not just taunting us only to vanish once again? Congrats on the "me" focus - sounds like you're kicking ass. heh.

het (aka quickfit) said...

Hello Rhi my dearest lady.. yes I am back and trying to be good...
I have now given myself the biggest challenge of my life so far !
Today I have quit smoking !! after 30years I am quitting smoking....... and I feel REALLY BAD... REALLY BAD....

ciao4now xx

missfee said...

ah, am glad you are back, me time is necessary sometimes :-) i'm looking forward to reading you again :-) and thanks for your good wishes, I'm getting married! woooo hoooo! big love

xxx

het (aka quickfit) said...

haha Miss mcFeester you really make me laugh.. cant wait for the wedding piccies
have you set a date ?

loves are in the room baby !

ciao4now x

The Mad Hatter said...

Glad your home chick ... missed you alot around this place :-)

We all need some ME time now and then ... good for you chick and congrats on the weight loss, although I'm sure you didnt need it you sexy beast ;-)

O and the kickboxing .. excellent!

Love and so many kisses xXxXxXxXx

Vida said...

see?
life needs pushing somethings!
it seems to me that you have had a good yeas so far het! Keep up the good work!

missfee said...

hmmmm you have disappeared again... have we lost you to gaydar once more??? x

storm indigo said...

Hey, I am glad you are doing well and "kicking butt" as it were. I just thought I would stop by and say hello.

so many positive changes...hugs my dear.

peace

Rhian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhian said...

sigh. still missing in action. dang.

storm indigo said...

hello! i haven't heard from you so I just wanted to say hi. hope you are ok. just wanted to know how things are going for you.

peace.

missfee said...

Oi, come back... put your young lady down and get back to blogging! x

storm indigo said...

just wanted to see touch base with you. please e-mail me.
storm_indigo@yahoo.com

Storm